Here are some of the top reasons to consider Jetflow when looking for and purchasing your next hydration pack.
1. Jetflow packs are easy to clean. Simply flush the hoses with water, snap the system apart, and run the system through the dishwasher. I have heard of people going to extreme lengths to try and wash the bladders in other packs, like this for example. Your other option is to ditch the bladder after each use and buy a new one, which can get expensive.
2. You don’t get a plastic taste when using Jetflow. There are no polyurethane bladders that taste like plastic to have to worry about. The taste from the bottle the beverage came in is what you get. If you don’t want to completely replace your existing hydration pack, you can add the Jetflow system to the pack you already have.
3. Most bottles will attach. Gatorade, PowerAde, Fiji, Nalgene, Aquafina, Smartwater, Pepsi, Coke, etc., any single threaded bottle will fit. There are different adapters that come with the pack to make this possible. There is a downloadable PDF to find a list of compatible bottles.
4. Easy to pack. Whether you hike, bike, run, ride ATVs, or horseback ride toss the Jetflow pack on your back and you will barely even notice its presence. These packs are great for hydrating while touring or waiting in lines at amusement parks. The pack is light-weight, and has storage for snacks or personal belongings.
A few years ago, I took a trip to Washington, D.C. and man do I wish I would have had the pack then. Between walking from monument to monument at the National Mall and waiting in lines at Mount Vernon I would have loved to have had a Jetflow pack to help me beat the heat and exhaustion. My dad told me he thought the same thing about his trip to Hawaii. Staying hydrated can make or break your vacation, and Jetflow makes it that much easier to avoid dehydration.
5. The hydration back pack is environmentally clean. Reuse your 100% recyclable bottles over and over. No having to buy new, non-recyclable bladders after each use.